It is sometimes possible to arrive earlier or leave a little later. However, it is absolutely necessary to check with us if this is possible. It's all about coordination with our maintenance staff as well as our customers who precede and follow you. When possible, we will be happy to accommodate you.
Is the spa functional in winter?
- Yes, our spas are functional all year round. Summer, like winter. Spring like autumn! They are maintained between each reservation and even during stays of one week.
Is there firewood for the fire pit inside and outside or do I have to bring my own?
- Yes, to accommodate you, we offer bags of kindling wood and bags of logs at the cabins. You can buy it when booking online. Otherwise, on site to use. Otherwise, you can bring your own without problem.
Is it possible to do a group event even if we are very quiet and calm?
- Unfortunately no. It is not possible to hold any event whatsoever in the chalets. We are strict about this. If in doubt, please check with us BEFORE booking. The number of people allowed is indicated for each chalet and must be respected.
Is it possible to book for a single night at the chalet?
- No, the minimum is 2 nights. The length of stays vary depending on the time of year. But it's never less than two nights.
Will our privacy be preserved?
- In order to preserve the tranquility of our neighborhood (because we really love our neighbors), our property and the safety of our guests, we use two types of surveillance system:
As our chalets are not always occupied, we want to ensure that our guests and our belongings are always protected. This security system helps us do this by providing a visual record of whereabouts and helping us identify any potential problems or incidents that may arise. We hope this will reassure you during your stay with us. If you would like us to provide an image of what the camera captures for any chalet, please do not hesitate to ask us.
Note: Disabling or removing the Minut Noise Monitor decibel monitor or entrance camera will result in forfeiture of the security deposit.